Russia says to lower remaining tariffs at center of spat with EU soon
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia has already downgraded most of the tariffs which are at the center of its spat with the European Union and will lower the rest in the near future, Russia's Economy Ministry said in a statement on Friday.
A World Trade Organization panel said previously on Friday that Russia had violated its international trade commitments by inflating tariffs on the import of paper, palm oil and refrigerators from the European Union.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt and Elena Fabrichnaya; editing by Ralph Boulton)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. options market not very 'Trumped up' ahead of vote
- Cameroon President vows probe after rail crash kills at least 75
- Asian sailors freed by Somali pirates arrive in Kenya for flights home
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!