Russia says time for OPEC and non-OPEC meeting still being discussed
- Wall St. slips as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
OPEC logo is pictured ahead of an informal meeting between members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) in Algiers, Algeria September 28, 2016. REUTERS/Ramzi Boudina/File Photo
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Time for OPEC and non-OPEC meeting to discuss global oil production deal is still being discussed, Russian Energy Ministry spokeswoman told Reuters on Tuesday.
She also said Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak had always said that Russia does not take part in OPEC meetings. Earlier on Tuesday, Novak was quoted as saying he was not attending OPEC talks in Vienna on Nov. 30.
(Reporting by Olesya Astakhova; writing by Denis Pinchuk; editing by Katya Golubkova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM May says she has had positive discussions with banks
- Britain, Greece and Turkey wrap up security talks on Cyprus
- Judge to block mega-merger of Anthem and Cigna: NY Post
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!