Russia says not responsible for strike on school in Syria's Idlib
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's foreign ministry said on Thursday Moscow is not responsible for an air strike on a school in Syria's Idlib province that led to deaths of 26 civilians, most of them schoolchildren.
Russian military were not involved in the attack, foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told a briefing.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin; writing by Maria Tsvetkova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Former U.S. officials urge Trump to talk with Iranian MEK group
- Eight killed in attack on police checkpoint in Egypt's Western Desert
- Ivory Coast police fire teargas to disperse protesting students
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!