Russia says its warships fired cruise missiles at Syrian targets
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian warships fired three cruise missiles at militant targets in Syria from the Mediterranean Sea on Friday morning, the Defence Ministry said in a statement.
The cruise missiles flew over unpopulated areas, the ministry added. It said the missiles targeted the Nusra Front, which has recently changed its name to Jabhat Fateh al-Sham.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkey's ruling party has completed proposal on presidency, PM says
- Asian sailors freed by Somali pirates arrive in Kenya for flights home
- Burundi police question U.S. journalist, keep her fixer in custody
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!