Russia says its warships fired cruise missiles at Syrian targets
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian warships fired three cruise missiles at militant targets in Syria from the Mediterranean Sea on Friday morning, the Defence Ministry said in a statement.
The cruise missiles flew over unpopulated areas, the ministry added. It said the missiles targeted the Nusra Front, which has recently changed its name to Jabhat Fateh al-Sham.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan to increase loan to Fukushima operator Tepco to $123 billion - source
- Japan third-quarter GDP revised down to +0.3 percent
- China's CIC head says Trump to be careful in considering tariffs when in office
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!