Russia says Abbas, Netanyahu agreed in principle to meet in Moscow: Ifax
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Foreign Ministry said on Thursday that Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu had agreed in principle to meet in Moscow, Interfax news agency reported.
No date was given for the meeting.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Editing by Christian Lowe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors to announce $1 billion in U.S. investment
- Canada's Portag3 Ventures invests in Street Contxt
- Trump 'won't be worse than Obama,' says Venezuela's president
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!