Russia ready to support OPEC decision on output freeze: minister
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak attends an international conference dedicated to the 175th anniversary of Sberbank in Moscow, Russia November 10, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Karpukhin
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia is ready to support OPEC's decision on an oil output freeze and sees big chances that the oil producers' group can agree on the terms of the freeze by Nov. 30, Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Wednesday.
Novak added that a decision had not yet been taken on which date to use for the output freeze, November or Jan. 1.
He also said there was a possibility he could meet Saudi Arabia's Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih at a gas conference in Doha this week.
(Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin and Olesya Astakhova; Writing by Alexander Winning; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boko Haram claims Nigeria university attack
- At Davos, retreat of globalization stokes fears for poor nations
- ECB sees euro zone bank lending growing in first quarter
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!