Russia preparing renewed strikes on Syria's Aleppo 'in coming hours': Interfax
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
People walk past rubble of damaged buildings in a rebel-held besieged area in Aleppo, Syria November 6, 2016. REUTERS/Abdalrhman Ismail
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia is preparing to resume air strikes around the Syrian city of Aleppo "in coming hours", the Interfax news agency cited a source in the Russian Defence Ministry as saying on Tuesday.
The Kremlin said on Monday Russia's air force would maintain a moratorium on strikes in Aleppo unless militants launched an offensive.
(Reporting by Jack Stubbs; Editing by Gareth Jones)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan to supply new patrol boats to Vietnam
- Professor, child killed in two suicide bombing in Nigeria's northeast
- Trapped by war, Mosul residents bury their dead wherever they can
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!