Russia prepares for Ukraine talks in Normandy format on November 29
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov answers reporters questions after his bilateral meeting with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the APEC Ministers Summit in Lima, Peru November 17, 2016. REUTERS/Mark Ralston/Pool
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Foreign Ministry said on Friday it was preparing to take part in the Normandy format talks on Ukraine with other foreign ministries in Minsk on November 29.
The Normandy format includes Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Andrey Ostroukh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vietnam arrests CEO, four other executives of Dong A Bank
- Iraq says army makes gains in grueling Mosul battle
- Syria, Russia pound rebel-held Aleppo but advances halt