Russia prepares for Ukraine talks in Normandy format on November 29
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov answers reporters questions after his bilateral meeting with U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry at the APEC Ministers Summit in Lima, Peru November 17, 2016. REUTERS/Mark Ralston/Pool
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's Foreign Ministry said on Friday it was preparing to take part in the Normandy format talks on Ukraine with other foreign ministries in Minsk on November 29.
The Normandy format includes Germany, France, Russia and Ukraine.
(Reporting by Maria Kiselyova; Writing by Andrey Ostroukh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gun rights activists sue Massachusetts over assault weapons ban
- In message to Trump, EU says will remain top investor against climate change
- Israel announces plans for 2,500 new settlement homes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!