Russia deploys bombers to Iranian air base for Syria strikes: state TV
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia has deployed Tupolev-22 bombers to an air base in the Iranian city of Hamadan where they will carry out air strikes against militants in Syria, Russia's state-backed Rossiya 24 channel reported on Tuesday.
The channel, citing Iranian and Arab media, said it was unclear how many Russian bombers had arrived at the base. It broadcast uncapationed images of at least three bombers and a Russian military transport plane, though it was unclear where and when the footage had been shot.
(Reporting by Andrew Osborn; Editing by Alexander Winning)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indian central bank working on plan to reduce online charges: sources
- Gambia's Jammeh offered last chance for peaceful exit before troops advance
- Trump bigger uncertainty for EU than Brexit, says UK finance minister