Russia criticizes Washington over Prague hacking arrest
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The detention of a Russian man in the Czech Republic on U.S. hacking charges shows Washington is mounting a global manhunt against Russian citizens, Maria Zakharova, spokeswoman for the Russian foreign ministry, said on Thursday.
The man is wanted in connection with criminal hacking attacks on targets in the United States, including a 2012 breach of data held by social networking company LinkedIn Corp, the firm said.
(Reporting by Christian Lowe; Editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Six ex-Insys executives arrested in U.S. in fentanyl bribe case
- Bloomberg terminals experience slowness- spokesman
- German move on new ship radars paves way for missile defense role
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!