Representative Barletta says he discussed becoming Trump's labor secretary
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
U.S. Representative Lou Barletta (R-PA) is escorted by Madeleine Westerhout as he arrives at Trump Tower to meet with U.S. President-elect Donald Trump in New York, U.S., November 29, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Republican congressman Lou Barletta of Pennsylvania said he met with President-elect Donald Trump on Tuesday and discussed becoming his labor secretary.
"We talked about secretary of labor," Barletta told reporters in the lobby of Trump Tower.
(Reporting by Mohammad Zargham in Washington; Writing by Eric Beech)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump administration condemns America's 'dangerous anti-police atmosphere'
- Melania Trump channels Jackie Kennedy but Conway grabs fashion headlines
- Trump admin makes defeating Islamic terrorism top foreign policy goal