Radio host Ingraham says she's being considered for White House post
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Conservative political commentator Laura Ingraham speaks at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S. July 20, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Segar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Conservative radio talk show host Laura Ingraham said on Sunday she is being considered by President-elect Donald Trump to serve as White House press secretary.
Ingraham said she has talked to Trump and she was privileged to be considered. "It's an intriguing idea," she said on "Fox News Sunday." Ingraham defended the Trump transition team's decision not to include a pool of reporters when he has traveled at times. She said the news media had been "stacking the deck against Trump" before the election.
(Reporting by David Shepardson; Editing by Will Dunham)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu names former Microsoft exec as COO in artificial intelligence push
- Sterling at three-month low, braces for May's Brexit speech
- UK businesses wary about investment on Brexit doubts: survey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!