Qatar to give $1.25 billion of aid to Tunisia: Emir
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TUNIS (Reuters) - Qatar will give $1.25 billion in aid to Tunisia to help the North African country's struggling economy, the Emir of Qatar told an investment conference in Tunis on Tuesday.
Qatar and France are the main sponsors of the conference, where Tunisia is seeking to reverse a drop in foreign investment since its 2011 uprising.
(Reporting by Tarek Amara; Writing by Aidan Lewis)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump calls corporate tax border adjustment 'too complicated': WSJ
- Springsteen tribute band pulls out of Trump inauguration bash
- Chinese president to defend globalization in Davos
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!