Putin will meet Japan foreign minister on Friday
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and Priority Projects at the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia, November 25, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Ilnitsky/Pool
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet Japanese foreign minister Fumio Kishida in St Petersburg on Friday, the Kremlin said on Thursday.
(Writing by Andrey Ostroukh; editing by Katya Golubkova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkish police capture suspects in Istanbul rocket attacks: police sources
- Indonesian authorities detain 17 nationals returning from Syria
- Three suspected al Qaeda members killed in drone strikes in Yemen: officials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!