Putin will meet Japan foreign minister on Friday
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting of the Presidential Council for Strategic Development and Priority Projects at the Kremlin in Moscow, Russia, November 25, 2016. REUTERS/Sergei Ilnitsky/Pool
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin will meet Japanese foreign minister Fumio Kishida in St Petersburg on Friday, the Kremlin said on Thursday.
(Writing by Andrey Ostroukh; editing by Katya Golubkova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Turkish post-coup probes target student dormitories: Anadolu
- EU unblocks visa-free travel for Ukraine, Georgia
- Japan's Abe may not be first sitting PM to visit Pearl Harbor: spokesman
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!