Putin says premature to say if he will run again for presidency in 2018: Bloomberg
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin considers it "absolutely premature" to say now if he will seek a new presidential term in 2018, the Bloomberg news agency reported on Monday.
Asked whether a future Russian president could represent a younger generation of politicians, Putin replied: "Yes, of course. I believe a future leader must be fairly young but mature."
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; Writing by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Andrew Osborn)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Shootout at Texas mall leaves one dead, seven wounded
- FBI Director Comey, who angered Democrats, gets hug from Trump
- U.S. Senators McCain, Graham to support Tillerson nomination