Putin says Ukraine's detention of Russian soldiers is 'perfidy'
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The detention this week of two Russian servicemen near the border with Ukraine was an act of "perfidy" by the Kiev authorities, Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Denis Dyomkin; Writing by Christian Lowe; Editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fillon would beat Le Pen, Socialist fifth or worse: Ifop French presidential poll
- Statoil drops Airbus Super Puma helicopters for good
- Nissan's Infiniti sales on track for record year: global chief