Putin says Russia will respond to NATO expansion: RIA
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Russian President Vladimir Putin attends a meeting with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on the sidelines of the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) Summit in Lima, Peru, November 19, 2016. Sputnik/Kremlin/Mikhail Klimentyev via REUTERS
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said Russia would take countermeasures in response to NATO expansion, RIA news agency quoted him as saying on Monday.
"Why are we reacting to NATO expansion so emotionally? We are concerned by NATO's decision making," Putin was quoted as saying in an interview to be broadcast on Russian TV later on Monday.
(Reporting by Polina Devitt; writing by Maria Tsvetkova; editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mexico cenbank flags potential risks to growth from U.S. policy
- Deutsche Bank fails to end BlackRock, Pimco mortgage debt lawsuit
- Japan January flash manufacturing PMI shows fastest expansion in almost three years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!