Putin offers to make parliament speaker head of foreign spy service
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Russian President Vladimir Putin listens to German Vice Chancellor and Economy Minister Sigmar Gabriel during their meeting at the Novo-Ogaryovo state residence outside Moscow, Russia September 21, 2016. REUTERS/Ivan Sekretarev/Pool
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin offered to appoint Sergei Naryshkin, outgoing speaker of Russia's lower house of parliament, as head of the foreign intelligence service, Russian news agencies reported on Thursday, citing Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov.
(Reporting by Alexander Winning; Editing by Christian Lowe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing expects business jet sales to recover in next two years
- Death toll not expected to rise in California warehouse fire
- Erdogan maybe more open to Cyprus deal after coup: Cypriot minister
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!