Polish PM to announce government reshuffle on Wednesday: PAP
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Poland's Prime Minister Beata Szydlo welcomes ministers as she attends government meeting in Warsaw, Poland September 27, 2016. REUTERS/Kacper Pempel
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's Prime Minister Beata Szydlo will announce changes to her conservative cabinet around 3 p.m. local time (1500 GMT) on Wednesday, the state news agency PAP quoted a government spokesman saying.
Szydlo unexpectedly said last Friday that she would introduce personnel changes in the government, without giving details.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; editing by Justyna Pawlak)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Second wind for stocks as earnings turn positive
- Puerto Rico oversight board wants lawsuits to remain frozen
- Fed's Williams wants rate hike this year as wages rise