Polish PM to announce government reshuffle on Wednesday: PAP
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Poland's Prime Minister Beata Szydlo welcomes ministers as she attends government meeting in Warsaw, Poland September 27, 2016. REUTERS/Kacper Pempel
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's Prime Minister Beata Szydlo will announce changes to her conservative cabinet around 3 p.m. local time (1500 GMT) on Wednesday, the state news agency PAP quoted a government spokesman saying.
Szydlo unexpectedly said last Friday that she would introduce personnel changes in the government, without giving details.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; editing by Justyna Pawlak)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Obama suggests U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem could be 'explosive'
- NBCU shutting cable's Esquire Network, re-launching as digital
- Mallinckrodt to pay $100 million to settle U.S. probe on drug pricing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!