Polish PM to announce government reshuffle on Wednesday: PAP
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Poland's Prime Minister Beata Szydlo welcomes ministers as she attends government meeting in Warsaw, Poland September 27, 2016. REUTERS/Kacper Pempel
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WARSAW (Reuters) - Poland's Prime Minister Beata Szydlo will announce changes to her conservative cabinet around 3 p.m. local time (1500 GMT) on Wednesday, the state news agency PAP quoted a government spokesman saying.
Szydlo unexpectedly said last Friday that she would introduce personnel changes in the government, without giving details.
(Reporting by Agnieszka Barteczko; editing by Justyna Pawlak)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Suicide car bomb at Somalia port kills at least four: police
- Kenya oil tanker accident kills at least 25 in fire: Red Cross
- North Korea's Kim guides special operations drill targeting South
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!