Police say man opens fire, injuring two, near supermarket west of Paris
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PARIS (Reuters) - French police officials said on Monday a man had opened fire near a supermarket west of Paris and injured two people.
Elite police were at a building where a suspect was holed up, the officials said.
According to BFM TV the man was known to police for violent behavior.
(Reporting by Paris bureau; Writing by Brian Love; Editing by Andrew Callus)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Japan September consumer prices fall, weak spending clouds outlook
- Struggling Indian savers threaten Modi's growth ambition
- Florida man pleads guilty to hacking, spamming scheme
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!