Phillips 66 Partners to buy midstream assets from Phillips 66
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Gasoline prices are displayed at a Phillips 66 station in Moscow Mills, Missouri January 17, 2015. REUTERS/Whitney Curtis/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Reuters) - Phillips 66 Partners LP said on Tuesday it would buy some pipelines and terminals from parent Phillips 66 for $1.3 billion.
The deal, the largest so-called "dropdown" from Phillips 66 to the unit, includes assets supporting Phillips 66's refineries in Bayway, New Jersey; Billings, Montana; Borger, Texas, and Ponca City, Oklahoma, Phillips 66 Partners LP said.
Houston, Texas-based Phillips 66 Partners is the master limited partnership formed by Phillips 66 to acquire and operate midstream assets.
The deal is for 30 assets, which include crude pipelines, refined products and natural gas liquids pipelines and terminal systems, the company said.
Phillips 66 will also enter into a 10-year terminaling and throughput agreements that will include minimum volume commitments covering about 85 percent of expected volumes.
The deal is expected to close this month, Phillips 66 Partners said.
Phillips 66 Partners plans to fund the deal with debt and $196 million in new units issued to Phillips 66.
(Reporting by Arathy S Nair in Bengaluru; Editing by Maju Samuel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- Senators McCain, Graham to support Tillerson nomination
- People missing from avalanche-hit hotel in Italy rise to 24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesCrude Oil, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!