Philippine President Duterte announces 'separation' from United States
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte attends a news conference during his visit in Beijing, China, October 19, 2016. REUTERS/Jason Lee
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Thursday he was announcing his "separation" from the United States.
Duterte made the comment at a business forum in the presence of Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli at Beijing's Great Hall of the People during a four-day state visit to China.
(Reporting by Ben Blanchard; Writing by Michael Martina; Editing by Robert Birsel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swiss SVP won't call for referendum against new immigration law
- Search resumes after Indonesian quake as death toll passes 100
- Quake of magnitude 6.1 strikes China's rugged Xinjiang: USGS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!