Philippine President Duterte announces 'separation' from United States
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte attends a news conference during his visit in Beijing, China, October 19, 2016. REUTERS/Jason Lee
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BEIJING (Reuters) - Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte said on Thursday he was announcing his "separation" from the United States.
Duterte made the comment at a business forum in the presence of Chinese Vice Premier Zhang Gaoli at Beijing's Great Hall of the People during a four-day state visit to China.
(Reporting by Ben Blanchard; Writing by Michael Martina; Editing by Robert Birsel)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Belgium jails 14 people for making fake IDs for jihadists: media
- Trump formally announces Perdue as nominee for agriculture
- U.S. housing starts rebound strongly in December
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!