Paulson holds stake steady in SPDR Gold Trust in second quarter: filing
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
President and Portfolio Manager of Paulson & Co. John Paulson speaks during the Sohn Investment Conference in New York, May 16, 2012. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Paulson & Co held its stake in SPDR Gold Trust unchanged in the second quarter of 2016 as bullion prices rose, but was mixed with its stakes in gold miners, filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission showed on Monday.
New York-based Paulson & Co, led by longtime gold bull John Paulson, left its stake in SPDR Gold Trust, the world's biggest gold exchange-traded fund, at 4.78 million shares worth $603.9 million.
(Reporting by Marcy Nicholson; Editing by Chris Reese)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 10/21: (ACAD) (PFPT) (MSFT) (PRGO)
- SEC Charges Former Pinnacle Financial (PNFP) Director with Insider Trading Related to Avenue Financial Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!