Paulson holds stake steady in SPDR Gold Trust in second quarter: filing
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
President and Portfolio Manager of Paulson & Co. John Paulson speaks during the Sohn Investment Conference in New York, May 16, 2012. REUTERS/Eduardo Munoz
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Paulson & Co held its stake in SPDR Gold Trust unchanged in the second quarter of 2016 as bullion prices rose, but was mixed with its stakes in gold miners, filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission showed on Monday.
New York-based Paulson & Co, led by longtime gold bull John Paulson, left its stake in SPDR Gold Trust, the world's biggest gold exchange-traded fund, at 4.78 million shares worth $603.9 million.
(Reporting by Marcy Nicholson; Editing by Chris Reese)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- TiGenix (TIG) Announces Launch of 2.75M ADS IPO
- Celldex (CLDX) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesPaulson & Co. (PCI)
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!