PJT Partners to step down as financial advisor to Brazil's Oi: sources
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
The headquarters of the Brazil's largest fixed-line telecoms group Oi, is pictured in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 22, 2016. REUTERS/Sergio Moraes
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
SAO PAULO (Reuters) - Restructuring firm PJT Partners will step down as financial advisor to Brazilian phone carrier Oi SA
PJT and Oi are discussing the size of a break-up fee and the company will start looking for a new financial advisor as early as next week, the sources said. The advisor had disagreements with part of Oi's board over the restructuring, the sources added. Oi declined to comment and PJT did not immediately have a comment.
(Reporting by Tatiana Bautzer and Guillermo Parra-Bernal; editing by Diane Craft)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stone Energy (SGY) Plans to File Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Rescuers save 2,400 migrants in Mediterranean, recover 14 bodies
- Mass prison break in Haiti, 174 inmates flee after killing guard
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!