One injured in Calgary light-rail commuter train derailment
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
TORONTO (Reuters) - A train driver has been seriously injured in a light-rail derailment in Calgary in western Canada, the public transit operator for the city said on Tuesday.
Calgary Transit spokesman Ron Collins did not specify the driver's injuries, but said the commuter train carried three passengers, none of whom were injured.
The cause of the incident was not immediately clear.
(Reporting by Ethan Lou in Toronto; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ECB needs help from other policy areas as 'lower bound' looms
- Seychelles vice president to complete term of resigning president
- More UK stimulus probably needed 'at some point': BoE's Shafik
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!