One injured in Calgary light-rail commuter train derailment
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
TORONTO (Reuters) - A train driver has been seriously injured in a light-rail derailment in Calgary in western Canada, the public transit operator for the city said on Tuesday.
Calgary Transit spokesman Ron Collins did not specify the driver's injuries, but said the commuter train carried three passengers, none of whom were injured.
The cause of the incident was not immediately clear.
(Reporting by Ethan Lou in Toronto; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Investors pull cash from stock funds ahead of Trump inauguration
- Tensions rise at North Dakota pipeline as Trump set to take White House
- China seen posting steady fourth quarter GDP growth of 6.7 percent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!