One injured in Calgary light-rail commuter train derailment
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TORONTO (Reuters) - A train driver has been seriously injured in a light-rail derailment in Calgary in western Canada, the public transit operator for the city said on Tuesday.
Calgary Transit spokesman Ron Collins did not specify the driver's injuries, but said the commuter train carried three passengers, none of whom were injured.
The cause of the incident was not immediately clear.
(Reporting by Ethan Lou in Toronto; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Algeria's ruling FLN party chief steps down
- GM to add SUV production line at China JV in 2017: Xinhua
- Two senior members of Britain's troubled UKIP party enter leadership race
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!