One dead, six wounded in birthday party shooting in Tennessee: media
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Reuters) - A woman was killed and six people, including a child, were wounded on Thursday in a shooting at a toddler's birthday party in northwest Tennessee, local media reported.
Police in Dyersburg, Tennessee were searching for three suspects in the shooting that unfolded during a birthday party for a two-year-old at a home, a Fox affiliate in Memphis reported.
The victims, ranging between the ages 6 to 32 years old, were on the front porch when they were shot, the station reported.
Officials were not immediately available for comment.
(Reporting by Brendan O'Brien in Milwaukee)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foxconn CEO says investment for display plant in U.S. would exceed $7 billion
- Playing politics? Chinese tourism under scrutiny as Lunar New Year nears
- Women lead unprecedented worldwide mass protests against Trump
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!