Obama to meet Israel's Netanyahu Wednesday in New York: White House
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
U.S. President Barack Obama meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the Oval office of the White House in Washington November 9, 2015. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday in New York on the margins of the United Nations General Assembly to discuss a recently agreed deal on U.S. military aid, the White House said.
"The meeting also will be an opportunity to discuss the need for genuine advancement of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the face of deeply troubling trends on the ground," White House spokesman Josh Earnest said.
Obama will also meet on Monday with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang to discuss ways to deepen the U.S.-China relationship and to address "provocations" by North Korea, he said.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by James Dalgleish)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Playing politics? Chinese tourism under scrutiny as Lunar New Year nears
- Russia should not think sanctions will be lifted soon: PM
- Two suspected al Qaeda members killed in drone strike in Yemen: officials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!