Obama to meet Israel's Netanyahu Wednesday in New York: White House
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
U.S. President Barack Obama meets with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the Oval office of the White House in Washington November 9, 2015. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Wednesday in New York on the margins of the United Nations General Assembly to discuss a recently agreed deal on U.S. military aid, the White House said.
"The meeting also will be an opportunity to discuss the need for genuine advancement of a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the face of deeply troubling trends on the ground," White House spokesman Josh Earnest said.
Obama will also meet on Monday with Chinese Premier Li Keqiang to discuss ways to deepen the U.S.-China relationship and to address "provocations" by North Korea, he said.
(Reporting by Jeff Mason; Editing by James Dalgleish)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump to lay out what he would do in first 100 days if elected president
- Hillary Clinton's campaign HQ evacuated over white substance
- China regulator tells banks to boost property loans risk management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesBarack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!