Norway PM Solberg to hold news conference on troubled 2017 budget
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Norwegian PM Erna Solberg visits Klobben island during the annual informal summer meeting of the Nordic prime ministers in Saltvik, the Aland Islands, Finland September 27, 2016. Vesa Moilanen/Lehtikuva/via REUTERS
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg will hold a news conference at 1315 GMT (8:15 a.m. ET) to comment on her efforts to secure a fiscal budget for 2017, the government said on Wednesday.
Solberg's minority right-wing government has so far failed to secure a majority in parliament for its proposed spending plan.
(Reporting by Terje Solsvik, editing by Alister Doyle)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of England's Carney says UK economy reliant on buoyant consumers
- Indian election commission backs son in family dispute over party
- Israeli troops kill Palestinian youth in West Bank clash
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!