Nintendo shares rise after company unveils release date for iphone Mario game
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
A woman uses a mobile phone prior to a parade where Pokemon's character Pikachu attends, in Yokohama, Japan, August 7, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Kyung-Hoon
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
TOKYO (Reuters) - Shares of Japanese game maker Nintendo Co <7974.T> rose on Wednesday after the company unveiled a Dec. 15 release date for its Super Mario Run mobile game.
Nintendo shares were last up 2.8 percent at 25,565 yen ($234.41) after rising as high as 25,670 yen, their highest since Oct. 31.
(Reporting by Tokyo markets team; Editing by Stephen Coates)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- U.S. defense chief makes unannounced visit to Afghanistan
- Guatemalans burn Trump effigies to scatter evil spirits
- Ohio passes second, less restrictive, abortion bill