Netmarble Games to apply for IPO exchange approval on Friday
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
The logo of Netmarble Games is seen at its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, March 25, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Hong-Ji
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SEOUL (Reuters) - Netmarble Games Corp, South Korea's largest online games company, on Tuesday said it plans to apply for Seoul stock exchange approval for its planned initial public offering on September 30.
The potential listing date is expected to be early next year, a Netmarble spokesman said. He declined to comment on the expected market capitalization of the company.
IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication, in March reported that Netmarble had mandated four banks including Citigroup and JP Morgan to handle a planned IPO of 2 trillion won ($1.7 billion), IFR reported in March.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Stephen Coates)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Fossils of utterly huge otter unearthed in China
- LG Display reports record fourth quarter profit of $778 million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!