Netmarble Games to apply for IPO exchange approval on Friday
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
The logo of Netmarble Games is seen at its headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, March 25, 2016. REUTERS/Kim Hong-Ji
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SEOUL (Reuters) - Netmarble Games Corp, South Korea's largest online games company, on Tuesday said it plans to apply for Seoul stock exchange approval for its planned initial public offering on September 30.
The potential listing date is expected to be early next year, a Netmarble spokesman said. He declined to comment on the expected market capitalization of the company.
IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication, in March reported that Netmarble had mandated four banks including Citigroup and JP Morgan to handle a planned IPO of 2 trillion won ($1.7 billion), IFR reported in March.
(Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Stephen Coates)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 10/24: (T)/(TWX) (COL)/(BEAV) (GNW) (AMTD) (CBU)/(MBVT) (OASM)
- Most guns used in N.Y. crimes are from out of state: study
- U.N. urges South Sudan to defuse growing tensions between ethnic groups
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!