Net1 to invest up to $40 million in India's MobiKwik over 2 years
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Payment services provider Net1 UEPS Technologies Inc will invest up to $40 million in Indian mobile wallet services provider MobiKwik over the next 24 months, the companies said in a joint statement on Friday.
MobiKwik had previously raised three rounds of funding from investors including Sequoia Capital, American Express, MediaTeK and Cisco Investments, according to the statement.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity a source of strength in open, inclusive cities: Canada
- Iraq seeks OPEC deal that would preserve oil output
- Irked Philippine police boss tells subordinates: talk to me, not media
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesSequoia Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!