Net1 to invest up to $40 million in India's MobiKwik over 2 years
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Payment services provider Net1 UEPS Technologies Inc will invest up to $40 million in Indian mobile wallet services provider MobiKwik over the next 24 months, the companies said in a joint statement on Friday.
MobiKwik had previously raised three rounds of funding from investors including Sequoia Capital, American Express, MediaTeK and Cisco Investments, according to the statement.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Families of MH370 victims to lobby Malaysian minister in Australia
- Trudeau speaks with Trump about trade: prime minister's office
- French primary vote to leave two in running for Socialist presidential nomination