Nestle and R&R complete Froneri ice cream joint venture
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- SAP (SAP) Q4 IFRS Revenues Rises 7%, Boosts 2020 Outlook
- Oppenheimer Downgrades Energous Corp (WATT) to Perform
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Food giant Nestle
"With sales of around 2.6 billion euros ($2.92 billion), Froneri will operate in 22 countries across the world, employing around 15,000 people," Froneri said on its website.
The 50/50 joint venture announced in April will combine Nestle and R&R ice cream businesses across Europe, the Middle East, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, the Philippines and South Africa.
It will also include Nestle's European frozen food business excluding pizza and retail frozen food in Italy, as well as its chilled dairy business in the Philippines.
The terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
(Reporting by Brenna Hughes Neghaiwi; Editing by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont reports quarterly profit vs. year-earlier loss
- UK public finances data suggest Hammond likely to hit deficit target
- China jails two over vaccine scandal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!