Mondelez recalls two flavors of Oreo Fudge Cremes in U.S.
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
The logo of Mondelez International is pictured at the company's building in Zurich November 14, 2012. REUTERS/Michael Buholzer
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Reuters) - Mondelez International Inc said on Friday it is recalling certain batches of two varieties of Oreo Fudge Cremes sold in the United States as their ingredient lists do not mention milk allergen.
The recall of the mint-flavored and 'original' Oreo Fudge Cremes was the result of an analysis conducted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Mondelez Global LLC said in a statement.
The company said people who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of a serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume the product.
Mondelez said it had received one report so far of an allergic reaction related to the batches being recalled.
The company did not disclose the number of units being recalled in the United States, including Puerto Rico, St. Croix and St. Thomas.
Mondelez had in June recalled some batches of its Honey Maid Teddy Grahams Cinnamon Cubs Graham Snacks in the United States after a flour supplier said there could be undeclared low levels of peanut residue in the flour.
(Reporting by Gayathree Ganesan in Bengaluru; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- On Trump's second day, thousands of women to march in D.C. in protest
- Sixteen dead, mostly Hungarian teenagers, in Italy bus accident: police
- Merkel vows to find compromise with U.S. on trade, military spending
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!