Mexico's America Movil says proposes delisting from Nasdaq, Latibex
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
A man crosses a pedestrian bridge next to the headquarters of internet and fixed-line phone company Telmex, commercial brand of America Movil, in Mexico City July 9, 2014. REUTERS/Bernardo Montoya/File Photo
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican telecoms giant America Movil
In a regulatory statement, America Movil also said it would offer shareholders the choice to receive the second part of their ordinary dividend in cash or in shares.
(Reporting by Noe Torres)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Alliant Energy (LNT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.2% to $0.315; 3.4% Yield
- Q&A: Sallie Krawcheck has a new game plan for women at work
- Ford South Africa recalls Kugas after cars burst into flames
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!