Mexico's America Movil says proposes delisting from Nasdaq, Latibex
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
A man crosses a pedestrian bridge next to the headquarters of internet and fixed-line phone company Telmex, commercial brand of America Movil, in Mexico City July 9, 2014. REUTERS/Bernardo Montoya/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Mexican telecoms giant America Movil
In a regulatory statement, America Movil also said it would offer shareholders the choice to receive the second part of their ordinary dividend in cash or in shares.
(Reporting by Noe Torres)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
- Trump victory pushes up spot trading on Thomson Reuters FX platforms
- New progressive party gives Romanian centrists a chance in election
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!