Magnitude 6 quake strikes off Japanese coast
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LONDON (Reuters) - An earthquake measuring 6.0 struck off the east coast of Japan in the early hours of Sunday, the U.S. Geological Survey reported.
The quake's epicenter was offshore, 192 km (120 miles) east of Hachinohe, Honshu island at a depth of 10 km.
There was no tsunami warning in effect, according to the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre.
(Reporting by John Stonestreet, editing by David Evans)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AT&T-Time Warner may signal start of new media industry consolidation
- EU sets Belgium Monday deadline to back Canada trade deal
- French police chief promises change after sixth night of protests: TV
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!