Madrid Wax Museum unveils clay busts of Clinton and Trump
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings kick into high gear
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MADRID (Reuters) - The Madrid Wax Museum on Friday unveiled clay busts of U.S. presidential hopefuls Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump as they gear up for Tuesday's vote, waiting to hear who the winner will be before creating their full-body wax replica.
The busts of the Democrat and Republican candidates have been placed on either side of a wax figure of outgoing President Barack Obama at the museum in the Spanish capital.
"The museum traditionally, as it has done with candidates in Spain, France or Russia and also Britain, always makes the (clay replicas of the) presidential hopefuls," Gonzalo Presa, head of communications at the museum, said.
"Next week, when we know who has won the election we will start working on the wax sculpture which we hope to have ready by January 20 to coincide with the swearing-in ceremony."
(Reporting By Reuters Television)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Exclusive: Italian prosecutors launch probe into BT's local unit - sources
- Toyota Motor to add 400 jobs at Indiana assembly plant
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Related EntitiesDonald J. Trump, Barack Obama
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!