Luxottica says China head Ciarlariello has left
- Wall St. opens lower amid Trump, Brexit uncertainty
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
The Luxottica name is reflected in a pair of sunglasses in this photo illustration taken in Rome February 4, 2016. REUTERS/Alessandro Bianchi/Illustration/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MILAN (Reuters) - Luxottica's (NYSE: LUX) Greater China head of wholesale and retail Paolo Ciarlariello has left the company, the Italian eyewear maker said on Friday in answer to a request from Reuters.
The company did not give any details about the departure of Ciarlariello, who had joined the maker of Ray Ban sunglasses back in 2007 and had previously been head of wholesale for Asia.
China accounts for around 3 percent of Luxottica's revenues, which totaled 9 billion euros ($10 billion) last year.
Luxottica has seen a number of management changes over the past two years following the departure of long-standing Chief Executive Andrea Guerra and the return of founder and key shareholder Leonardo Del Vecchio at the helm of the group.
(Reporting by Valentina Za; Editing by Crispian Balmer)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Essilor to Merge with Luxottica Group (LUX)
- Russia says ready to talk to Trump about nuclear arms, Syria
- Putin calls report which said Russia had damaging details on Trump a hoax
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!