Lufthansa cancels 40 flights Thursday as recovers from strike
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
The tail of a parked plane is pictured during a pilots strike of German airline Lufthansa at Frankfurt airport, Germany, November 30, 2016. REUTERS/Kai Pfaffenbach
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BERLIN (Reuters) - Germany's largest carrier Lufthansa
German pilots represented by the Vereinigung Cockpit union held walkouts on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, following on from a four-day strike last week.
The walkouts have led to the cancellation of around 4,500 flights in total.
"Lufthansa plans to operate almost all flights according to schedule tomorrow. Only 40 flights canceled due to the strikes on the preceding days," the airline said on Twitter.
(Reporting by Victoria Bryan; Editing by Caroline Copley)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lululemon quarterly sales top expectations, shares jump
- China's CIC head says Trump to be careful in considering tariffs when in office
- Japan Inc warns of global trade contraction under Trump presidency: Reuters poll
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!