Lombard Odier strikes alliance with UnionBank in Philippines
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Lombard Odier has struck an agreement with the Philippines' UnionBank that expands the Swiss private bank's Asia footprint, it said on Thursday.
The alliance with the seventh-largest bank in the Philippines lets onshore UnionBank clients get access to Lombard Odier's investment solutions, it added in a statement that gave no financial details.
(Reporting by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK PM to offer Scotland, Wales, North Ireland talks with Brexit minister
- Hungary's Orban rejects 'Sovietization' by Brussels, defends nation state
- Thousands of Chilean mistakenly put on wrong voter rolls
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!