Lombard Odier strikes alliance with UnionBank in Philippines
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Lombard Odier has struck an agreement with the Philippines' UnionBank that expands the Swiss private bank's Asia footprint, it said on Thursday.
The alliance with the seventh-largest bank in the Philippines lets onshore UnionBank clients get access to Lombard Odier's investment solutions, it added in a statement that gave no financial details.
(Reporting by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia's VTB CEO says Trump should first lift sanctions against banks
- Ex-VW CEO denies early knowledge of diesel emissions cheating
- China central bank has not announced new MLF loans, as traders fret over cash squeeze
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!