Lombard Odier strikes alliance with UnionBank in Philippines
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ZURICH (Reuters) - Lombard Odier has struck an agreement with the Philippines' UnionBank that expands the Swiss private bank's Asia footprint, it said on Thursday.
The alliance with the seventh-largest bank in the Philippines lets onshore UnionBank clients get access to Lombard Odier's investment solutions, it added in a statement that gave no financial details.
(Reporting by Michael Shields)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Afghan president says Taliban wouldn't last a month without Pakistan support
- Cash gifts and 'crocodile holes': Gambia's outgoing ruler
- WTO environmental trade talks fail
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!