Lockheed wins $10 billion U.S. defense contract: Pentagon
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
A sign at the new Lockheed Martin Manufacturing Centre of Excellence is seen at the company's headquarters in Ampthill near Bedford, Britain June 9, 2016. REUTERS/Peter Nicholls/File Photo
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Lockheed Martin Corp has been awarded a $10 billion contract to support the C-130J aircraft production program, the Pentagon said on Friday.
(Reporting by Eric Beech; Editing by Eric Walsh)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- China police confirm illegally made, stored explosives killed 14
- Alaska governor halts sale of pension obligation bonds
- Amnesty says U.S. coalition underestimated impact on civilians in Syria
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!