LWPartners says Dycom shares can double or triple
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Speakers, including UK hedge fund Lansdowne Partners Chairman Stuart Roden (3rd R), LW Partners Chairman and Chief Executive Leon Wagner (2nd L) and Hudson Bay Capital Management Chief Executive and Chief Investment Officer Sander Gerber (4th R), take par
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
TEL AVIV (Reuters) - LWPartners Chairman "Leon Wagner said on Wednesday shares in telecommunications services provider Dycom Industries Inc (NYSE: DY) could double or triple as strong cash flow, growth in fiber optics and consolidation in the communications industry create upside.
Speaking at the Sohn Conference in Tel Aviv, Wagner said AT&T's (NYSE: T) planned $85.4 billion acquisition of Time Warner would create "massive opportunity" for Dycom.
"As customers consolidate they are interested in dealing with suppliers where they have confidence they will make a call and get something done," he said.
(Reporting by Tova Cohen and Steven Scheer)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- China's move to open up for global rating agencies may lift debt credibility
- Trump's choice of China envoy a positive sign for ties, Xinhua says