L.A smoke shop up in flames
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Firefighters battled a major fire that engulfed a two story building that houses a wholesale distributor of smoking materials in downtown Los Angeles on Monday (September 12) night.
The Los Angeles Fire Department reported on their website that the fire broke out on 330 E 3rd street and that firefighters were using defensive tactics to hold the flames.
Aerial footage captured by local news source showed the flames spreading through most of the second floor of the building.
Local stations quoted a Los Angeles Fire Department official saying that exploding gas cylinders inside the structure could be heard.
The Los Angeles Fire Department said no injuries or evacuations were reported and the fire was extinguished after 2 hours.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBI Director Comey, who angered Democrats, gets hug from Trump
- Suspect in Boston police car propane attack arrested
- First days of Trump era signal America's deepening political divide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!