Kyrgyzstan government resigns after coalition break-up
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Kyrgyzstan's President Almazbek Atambayev addresses a news conference in Berlin, April 1, 2015. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BISHKEK (Reuters) - The government of Kyrgyzstan resigned on Wednesday after President Almazbek Atambayev's party quit the ruling majority coalition, Atambayev's office said in a statement.
The Social Democratic party, which has the largest faction in parliament, broke up with its allies on Monday over their refusal to back proposed constitutional reforms.
(Reporting by Olga Dzyubenko; Writing by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rescue operations near end in Indonesia's quake-stricken Aceh
- China's Xi calls for universities' allegiance to the Communist Party
- Exclusive: Banks want to be subject to EU laws for five years in post-Brexit deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!