Kyrgyzstan government resigns after coalition break-up
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Kyrgyzstan's President Almazbek Atambayev addresses a news conference in Berlin, April 1, 2015. REUTERS/Fabrizio Bensch/File Photo
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BISHKEK (Reuters) - The government of Kyrgyzstan resigned on Wednesday after President Almazbek Atambayev's party quit the ruling majority coalition, Atambayev's office said in a statement.
The Social Democratic party, which has the largest faction in parliament, broke up with its allies on Monday over their refusal to back proposed constitutional reforms.
(Reporting by Olga Dzyubenko; Writing by Olzhas Auyezov; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Russia expects dialogue with Trump on nuclear weapons: Lavrov
- Rolls-Royce jumps on profit upgrade and bribery settlement
- Top Chinese official to meet Philippines' Duterte
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!