Kremlin says views negatively planned U.S. response to cyber attacks
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Kremlin said on Wednesday it views negatively White House statements about a planned "proportional" response to cyber attacks on political party organizations which it says were carried out by Russian hackers.
The White House said on Tuesday it would consider a variety of responses to the alleged Russian hacks.
(Reporting by Dmitry Solovyov; Editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Egypt's Sisi says pound will strengthen over coming months
- British PM May says wants orderly Brexit but admits it will be complex: FT
- Ghana opposition party calls on Mahama to concede election defeat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!