Kremlin says too early to confirm Putin visit to Berlin
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - The Kremlin is not yet ready to say whether Russian President Vladimir Putin will attend a meeting with EU leaders for talks on the Ukraine crisis in Berlin on Oct. 19, spokesman Dmitry Peskov told a conference call with reporters on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Dmitry Solovyov; Writing by Jack Stubbs; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Slim in talks with Spanish firms for bid on $3.5 billion Mexico airport terminal - sources
- Forensic police examine Australian theme park ride that killed four
- Economic gender parity nearly two centuries off, WEF finds