Kremlin says early presidential election is not on agenda
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Pigeons fly above an ice-covered pond, with the Kremlin seen in the background, in the city of Rostov, Russia, October 24, 2016. REUTERS/Maxim Shemetov
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - There is no discussion in the Kremlin about holding the next presidential election ahead of schedule, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Monday.
"There is no such issue on the agenda, as such. There are no discussions about that in the Kremlin," Peskov said on a conference call with reporters.
(Reporting by Maria Tsvetkova; Writing by Christian Lowe; Editing by Alexander Winning)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump calls corporate tax border adjustment 'too complicated': WSJ
- Chinese official fired after calling Mao 'a devil'
- UK businesses wary about investment on Brexit doubts: survey
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!