Kremlin says Berlin talks on Ukraine crisis were positive
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said on Thursday talks on the Ukraine crisis in Berlin were "as a whole, positive".
Speaking on a conference call with journalists, Peskov said the leaders of Russia, France, Germany and Ukraine "swapped notes" and discussed further work after talks failed to make any progress last year.
(Reporting by Maria Tsvetkova and Christian Lowe; Editing by Jack Stubbs)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oil prices inch up on Saudi commitment to cut output
- Trump 'won't be worse than Obama,' says Venezuela's president
- OPEC sees market stability in 2017, Venezuela aims for $70 price
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!