Kelley Blue Book sees September U.S. auto sales down 2 percent
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Automobiles are shown for sale at a dealership in Carlsbad, California, U.S. May 2, 2016. REUTERS/Mike Blake/File Photo
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
DETROIT (Reuters) - Auto industry consultancy Kelley Blue Book said on Wednesday that it expected that September U.S. auto sales fell 2 percent from a year ago, at 1.41 million vehicles, for a seasonally adjusted annualized rate of 17.4 million vehicles.
Major auto manufacturers will report U.S. sales for September on Monday.
(Reporting by Bernie Woodall; Editing by Richard Chang)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump calls corporate tax border adjustment 'too complicated': WSJ
- Trump 'won't be worse than Obama,' says Venezuela's president
- Baidu names former Microsoft exec as COO in artificial intelligence push
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!