Jordan's king asks PM to form new government: government source
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
AMMAN (Reuters) - Jordan's Prime Minister Hani Mulki submitted his resignation to King Abdullah in a customary step after Tuesday's parliamentary elections and has been asked to form a new government, an official source said on Sunday.
Mulki, who was appointed last May and charged with conducting new elections, is expected to lead a caretaker government until a new cabinet is formed by the end of this week, a government source said.
(Reporting by Suleiman Al-Khalidi; editing by Jason Neely)
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deep in the jungle, Brazil struggles to battle drug trade
- Islamic State destroys famous monument in Syria's Palmyra: antiquities chief
- French finance minister warns U.S. against unilateral bank deregulation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesReuters
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!